Tuesday, April 13, 2004

How can a house burn up while it burns down? And why do "slow down" and "slow up" mean the exact same thing?

And why is it that in every email system, if you empty a folder, it automatically takes you to that folder, and then informs you that it's empty?

Oh well. Got another song close to done on the Rock CD. I'm really going to have to bust my butt to get the vocals up to the quality of everything else. Jonathan is doing a better job than I thought possible, and I expected a lot from him.

Before drawing boards, what did they go back to? And what was the best thing before sliced bread? Actually, I don't think sliced bred is really that great a thing.

Busy, busy, busy week ahead. So if I don't update too much this week, please forgive me.

Coming soon to the website, though... New pics, new essays, and possibly some short film clips.

Keep in touch, and write me at pianoman@jessmills.com - I might even write back (wouldn't that make you feel oh so special?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment