Friday, April 22, 2005

Well, it's been one helluva week.

I've gotten two job offers, and had two of my most lucrative nights at Pat O's ever. Which is good - expenses are running rather high right now.

My friend Mark came up for a last minute audition at Pat O's, and he did a great audition. He starts a two-week trial run Wednesday. Damn, but I hope he makes it.

Dance lessons are going real well again. Tango technique was kicking my ass, but now we've moved on to Rumba, which (at least at the level I'm at) is very simple. I've just got to get as good as I can before Katie gets here.

Speaking of which, she's coming in a week and a half... I'm looking forward to it, but there's a lot to do before she gets here. Most of which I'll probably do the night before she arrives. I'm the best at planned procrastination.

And then I'm off to see my sis graduate. Yay, Amy! You rock, girl.

I've been updating my website. Hadn't had a makeover in a year or so. So far I've done the front page and the Photos page. Nothing too drastic - I'm just trying to streamline everything, maybe make it a little more visually appealing.

Anyway, am in a big hurry (as always), so I just thought I'd drop a quick note. Will endeavor to be witty and amusing in the next day or two.

Jester

No comments:

Post a Comment