Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hey there - I'm back in Vegas!

Got all my stuff from New Orleans. The trip was good, good to get some visiting time wit muh dad... It was also the longest freakin' road trip EVER.

Got here, and somehow lost my cell phone. My land line wasn't hooked up then, and I had no internet... I was so disconnected from the world. It sucked. Also, my cell phone had all my phone numbers in it. So I lost everybody's number. Please send me your phone number, so I can put it in my new phone (as soon as it arrives).

My cell number will remain the same. Email me, and I'll give you my new number.

Well, I'm not going to write a lot tonight; it's been a long night, and I'm still unpacking stuff.

Talk to you all soon!

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:54 PM

    Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is great, let alone the content!


    Also visit my blog post :: free weight loss programs

    ReplyDelete