Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blogs I've been following...

Okay, best intentions in the world notwithstanding, I just haven't had a lot of time to write. But I'm going to start posting more, because there's a ton of interesting stuff out there.

Here are a couple of cool reads:

On politics - Chance Litton's "A Revolution in Thinking, or How I Stopped Drinking the Kool-Aid"

Also on politics - Jack Hunter's "Don't Throw Away Your Vote"

On a different note, I've been hearing non-stop about this "Twilight" book. From everything I could tell, it was another cheesy vampire romance. Like we need another one of those. Weren't the last fifty thousand bad enough? But every girl seems to be enthralled. So I decided to read a couple reviews. This one summed it up well enough that I don't think I need to bother reading it:

"Examining Twilight"

All I can say is that I don't understand why women read this trash. It's utter, worthless, dreck. It lacks plot, originality, substance, style. It's just plain shit. Women just don't have the intellect to read real worthy material like men do, I guess.



Did I say intellect? Shit. I think that might be the wrong word.

No comments:

Post a Comment