Monday, October 11, 2004

Well, I realized something last night. You know those cheap pink or purple wigs girls sometimes wear? About shoulder-length, with bangs?

I'm totally turned on by girls wearing them. Weird, huh?

Now, I have a lot of turn-ons, it's true. But all the others, I can say "I like this because of that, or it makes me think of this..." or whatever. They make sense. But the wig thing? I don't get that. But if a girl is a 6 or a 7 before, she puts on one of those and becomes an 8 or a 9 in my book. And if she's already an 8 or 9, then... Whew.

And it's not like I've ever dated a girl that wore one (though I may try to change that in the near future). So I don't really have any memories attached to them.

I'm going to have to think about this one. But for all you thousands of girls out there vying for my attention, now you have a little inside tip from the man himself.

Talk to you all soon,

Jester

No comments:

Post a Comment