Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Well, I made it through Lundi Gras - Mardi Gras is tomorrow (well, later today, to be precise).

I worked with Amy, who was a blast. It was cool - not only did we have a great time working together, but we went down to Frenchmen street afterwards, and had a great time.

In other thoughts... I've heard that hate is not the opposite of love, but rather apathy. I've realized how true that is. When I write to somebody I care about, and they get mad at me, it hurts much less than when I just get nothing but silence. That's the worst; feeling like they just don't care one way or the other what you think or feel.

Well, I'm about a month away from doing my first dance showcase with my teacher. Oh boy. White man dancing. Never a pretty thought.

I've gained twelved pounds since I started working out again. Another eighteen to go to reach my goal.

By the end of this week, I should start moving into my new place on Bourbon. Should be fun.

Well, I'm highly intoxicated right now, so I'll let you all go.

Happy Mardi Gras!

Jester

No comments:

Post a Comment