Monday, February 14, 2005

Well, Mardi Gras came, and saw, and drank... It was a fairly mild Mardi Gras for New Orleans, which meant it would've been considered utter chaos anywhere else.

When it was all over, Amy, Kristen and I all went drinking at a little hipster bar. 'Twas cool, and I drank massive amounts of all kinds of different alcohol. Then we went to Amy's house, where I proceeded to offer those same amounts of alcohol to the Porcelain God. After which, I slept on her (Amy, not the Porcelain God) spare bed for about six hours, got up, drove home, drank about two quarts of grapefruit juice, and slept another six hours. Then I went to work.

Ah, the glamorous life of a musician.

I ended up working ten days straight, which was pretty cool. I have tonight off, though, and that really sucks. I was supposed to have a date tonight, but it fell through (as always) which left me with no date, and nothing to do on Valentine's day. That makes 27 in a row with no Valentine. That's gotta be some kind of a record.

If I were to choose an archnemesis, it would be Leonardo Leonardo, not Valentine's Day. Of course, if you don't know who Leonardo Leonardo is, then you need to watch "Clerks; the Animated Series." If you don't know what Valentine's Day is, you're worse off than me.

On the plus side, I'm moving into my new apartment. It totally rocks. Life is good. After today.

Talk to you all soon,

Jester

P.S. Well played, Clerks. Well played...

No comments:

Post a Comment