Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Well, I'm here in Pleasanton. I'd tell you how exciting it is to be back, but I'd be lying. Excitement in Pleasanton is a trip to the Super Wal-Mart.

It happened again - I wrote a long blog entry (while typing away at a computer at the Public Library), and it didn't publish. And I hadn't saved it, 'cause it wasn't my computer.

Anna called me yesterday to apologize. With all the stress she's under right now, I probably should have been more understanding. But no matter how much stress she's under, she is cool enough to admit when she's wrong, which is more than most people can do under the best of circumstances. Every time I think she can't be any cooler, she proves me wrong. Why can't she be single, and living in New Orleans?

One nice thing about being back for alittle while is that I'm really popular. Everybody is coming to see me. Last night I got to see Jacob, and Caleb, and Maggie, and Shauna, and Lisa. And a guy I didn't know, who was with them. Today I got to see my sis Amy, and tonight I'm eating steaks with my mom and step-dad, and then my friend Sherri may be coming by.

My friends are awesome - Caleb and I were supposed to make the trip back, but his truck is in the shop. So Maggie and Jacob are seeing if they can take me back. It's a true friend who offers to make a 10 hour road trip with you, then drive 10 hours back.

Well, I'm going to try publishing this, and see what happens.

P.S. Anna - if you're reading this, you rock. If you're not reading this, then I'm hurt that you're not devouring my every written word... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment