Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Aargh. Women are evil. We would've destroyed them all long ago if they didn't look so much better than us. And that whole "survival of the species" thing, too.

Sorry. I'm a little bitter right now. Womenfolk have been infuriating me over the last few days. So far, I've dated two kinds of women; those who can't seem to tell the truth, and those who don't ever believe I'm telling the truth (and sometimes those categories overlap). Anybody who wants details (and I'm not sure why you would), feel free to ask me. I probably shouldn't be writing this in a blog for all the world to see, but I'm really needing to vent, and it's 4:30 in the morning, and I don't know anybody awake right now. And after all, how many people are reading this? Really, you are? Wow. I didn't know you cared that much about me.

Well, I'd scream, but my cousin is in town visiting, and he's sleeping in the next room. I think I'm going to find something to punch, instead. Don't worry, it will be an inanimate object.

Remember - don't sweat the petty things; pet the sweaty things.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment